Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of secure content and threat management solutions today announced a new version of its flagship product for at-home PC protection – Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security.
What’s new in Kaspersky PURE R2
- Parental Control functionality has been extended due to control of communication in social networks.
- The account creation procedure in Password Manager has been simplified, depending on the account type selected.
- The option to create a portable Password Database has been added, together with the option to synchronize this database with that of the Password Manager.
- Home Network Control now provides the option to manually add a computer to be controlled.
- Backup performance has been optimized.
New in the application interface:
1) The application interface has been improved significantly, which ensures convenience for users with various levels of computer literacy. The most important changes are:
* The "traffic lights" have been added to the main application window; they are now influenced by events in the Parental Control and Backup modules.
* The Backup wizards have been redesigned.
* A separate window has been created for the Password Manager module.
2) All application settings are now collected in one window.
3) Navigation between application windows has been optimized.
Minimal System Requirements*
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic and Premium/Professional/Ultimate (x86 and x64**)1 GB (x32)
2 GB (x64)1 GHz
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic and Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate (x86 and x64**)1 GB (x32)
2 GB (x64)1 GHz
Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher, x86 and x64512 MB800 MHz
**Some product features may only work on 32-bit operating systems
Download Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security trial version
License keys 2 april 2012
Setup 91 hari (tested/WINDOWS 7)